I am a passionate producer with 10+ years of experience in creating and managing content for film, television and advertisement. From pre-production through final delivery, I oversee and follow through on every aspect of a project to ensure high quality and client satisfaction. I excel in team leadership, management, planning, organizing, problem-solving, and staying positive. I truly love what I do and thrive on collaborating with amazing individuals.
Client Service Management
NATASW Emmy’s – Board Member/ Voter
Nevada Women’s Film Festival – Executive Committee
Clark County Library – Acting and Script Coaching
Nevada Film Office – Community Outreach
Kyle W. Turpin
MGM Resorts International
Nevada Women’s Film Festival
Additional references available upon request
MGM Resorts, 2016- present
- Story producer for social media content and in-house videos for all domestic properties.
- Re-branded MGM Broadcast Department into an advertising agency called ROAR.
- Coordinate production meetings with clients, including McCann, to determine the creative direction and requirements for all jobs.
- Manage editors, animators, audio engineers and film crew.
- Present and implement ideas to improve departmental workflow.
- Improve efficiency in Account team operations for marketing initiatives and deadlines.
Nevada Women’s Film Festival 2017-2018
Producer/ Film Liaison
- Initiated and organized meetings with local filmmakers, event venues and key personnel.
- Negotiated sponsorships, hotel rates and vendor pricing.
- A main point of contact for all filmmakers throughout the event.
- Arranged travel and volunteer schedules.
PBS, 2015 – 2016 (contract)
Associate Producer (Emmy Nominated)
- Managed daily, weekly, and monthly production schedules for all staff members through 26-episode run.
- Researched and presented story ideas to update the production catalog.
- Updated APM Sheets, Metadata forms, film permits, COI’s
- Pitched, wrote and transcribed Season 1 episodes.
- Presented acquisitions of archival footage and B-roll.
- Discovered new shows to add value to the network.
- Wrote and delivered descriptions for web shows.
JTS.TV, 2012 – 2015
Assistant to CEO
- Worked with up-and-coming producers and filmmakers to develop future projects.
- Managed daily schedule and tasks.
- Researched data for a new documentary.
- Established relationships to build clientele during Red Carpet events.
Appletree Productions, 2012 (contract)
Assistant to Creative Director
- Wrote a feature adaptation called “Cloudy Jewel” that was getting optioned by a faith-based company.
- Proofed and did “coverage” for scripts.
- Planned pre-production for future features, including location research.
- Rolled calls and welcomed future investors into a conference room.
Freelance Work and Credits, 2009 – Present
- Coyote Ugly Campaign 2018
- Tribute video for Diana Eden 2018
- Beerhaus Campaign 2018 (Award Winner)
- Bellagio Conservatory video shoot 2017
- Bellagio Slot Tournament shoot 2017
- MGM Springfield Social Media content 2017
- Afternoons with Lili MGM shoot 2017
- Mandalay Bay “Concerts on the Beach” 2016
- NHL Commercial Shoot 2016
- Outdoor Nevada Season 1- Vegas PBS 2016 (Emmy Nominated)
- Ax Men season 8 – Original Productions 2014
- Pastriology” Special Thanks – Rafael Films 2012 (Award Winner)
- “Generic Girl” – Hatchitan entertainment 2011
- Douchbags TV – Shifter Films 2011
- Sprint Spec commercial – Niv Gat Productions 2010
- “Schwartza” – Producer 2009
- “Shooting Women” – Rafael Films 2009 (Award Winner)